Friday, August 14, 2009

Emma's First Toenail Painting!

Tuesday before last was Ben's fishing tournament night and Emma and I had been playing outside and just having some "girl time" when I decided try painting her toenails. I had been wanting to do this since I brought her home from the hospital, but she was either too little or too busy. I sat her on her potty chair and explained to her what I was going to do. She sat patiently and quietly the entire time I painted them and even for a few minutes afterwards to make sure they were dried! She did keep pointing to my toenails and saying "Momma's" and then would point to her own toenails and say "Emma's" It was the cutest thing. Of course I got a picture of her first pair of painted toenails to share. We have had to paint them two other times since then because it has chipped off and she did well those times too!

No comments:

Post a Comment