Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Bows, Bows and More Bows!

Here are just a few of the bows that I have been making. The first ones are smaller bows that I use to put Emma's hair in pigtails with. They are my favorite. The next one is just a boutique style bow that I did earlier this week that one of my girlfriends had me make for her little girl. I have done a bunch more (some where close to the 100's if not more), but just don't have pictures of them. I will take some more pictures of different styles, colors and sizes to show off. It is definitely cheaper to make them, but it does take ALOT of practice, patience and time, which I know everyone doesn't have! I enjoy making them and Payton even helped make some this weekend.

This is just a close up of the ones above.



No comments:

Post a Comment