Tuesday, October 27, 2009

A little catch up!

Yikes...sorry everyone for not being on here in so long. I hope you all have not given up on me. It just has totally slipped my mind I guess. I do apologize and will do better. I was on such a roll at the first of my blog experience and then I don't know what happened! LOL!

Not much has been going on in the Jackson Four's Lives, but I will do a little catch up anyway! :0)

Ben has been hunting, first bow season, then muzzle loader and now gun. On Saturday, October 17th, he actually killed two awesome deer in one day. I will post pics below or in another post. He was so excited and we cant wait to get some of his delicious deer steaks! Yummy! Other than that it has just been work, sleep and hang out with us for a little while!

As for me, I have not been working since September, as a transcriptionist anyway. I have been doing some odds and end jobs for family and friends. I am considering going back to school, but haven't decided for sure yet. I am cleaning houses right now and hope to maybe get a few more to keep me busy during the week and then maybe I can go back to school and be able to stay home with Emma too. So if any of you know of anyone who needs a housekeeper let me know. I will be making some fliers and business cards soon, but just have not had time. If you are interested email me and I will get some to ya!

Oh...I cant forget about my hair bows I have been making too. Several months ago I needed a white bow because Emma got her Cheetos fingers all over her white bow. When I went to the store to get one I was in shock that I had been spending $18 - $22 on simple hair bows so I gave it a try. I love it and cant find enough time in the day to make all the ones that I want, plus try to make some to sell. It has actually worked out nice for some of Emma's friends birthday presents, etc. I will try to post pics of them too so be ready! :) Also, if you know of anyone who wants one of them email me or message me. I will have a shop on Etsy.com soon, but will let you know when I get it up and running too!

As for Emma, she is the busiest of us all! LOL! She always has people to see and places to go! She wasn't quite ready for the pool to be closed or to have to start wearing those bulky and uncomfortable jackets, but she is getting used to the idea. Now she just swims in the bathtub! LOL! She is growing like a little weed and just amazes me everyday with something new that she learns or says. I wish I could video everything she does. Her new thing right now is she tries to sing along with songs. For instance...with Row Row Row Your Boat she says the Row part and the Merrily part. Nana has been teaching her to say Ho Ho Ho in an effort to get ready for Santa this year. We are looking forward to Halloween first of course. I am not going to tell you what she is going to be so it will be a surprise to you all. We are planning on going to Boo at the Zoo next weekend and will have pictures to post of that.

Well...now you are a little caught up on what has been going on in our lives since our last post and I am going to try to start posting more often again!
Here are some recent pics I got of Emma that I think are so cute! Enjoy and I will be posting more pics soon of hair bows, deer and Halloween!














No comments:

Post a Comment